Monday, June 30, 2014

I was running some errands and encountered the venue where my sister's friend threw a social gathering, which I attended when I was 16-years-old.

I had no idea why I even bothered to partake in such buffoonery. I am one who does not like to feed off my energy in that sort of environment and the music is always almost terrible. I suppose, I felt left out and did not feel 'normal' for enjoying things that most people do. I faintly remember a group of girls impeding me from departing the party because they wanted a picture of me. I felt uncomfortable and life was puzzling.

When I was at that venue today, I saw the same group of girls and they, yet again, asked if they could take a photograph of me. Thus, realized that my life still does NOT make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment